Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Busy Busy

Gah, i have no time to blog, or reply tags either. Im so tired. and still have to go to school.

Yesterday, I had school in the morning right? and then afternoon went to do somehting till 3, 3 showered, tuition 4-5.30pm. 5.30-7.30 followed my brother and had dinner at misato and 7.30-9.15 tuition. 9.15-9.30 sent my brother's friend home and finally reached home at 9.55.

I had been out the whole day till 10 -.- IM SPENDING MORE TIME OUTSIDE THAN I AM AT HOME. so depressing.

and im getting fatter. hahaahhahahaha knn

Bah, i have to go now. Still haven packed my bags and tuition bags and eat my breakfast/ do my hair or my face either. shit

Running late today. but at least i updated (: i love my blog, and taggers/ readers yes :D

Lovelove;
Amelia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment