Friday, March 9, 2007

In school,

I hang out with a bunch of FREAKS. ( i mean it in a nice away altho ALEX turns out to be a freaking asshole most of the time.) Really, they talk about everything. and anything!! even when i'm there. and i'm a girl. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AWKWARD I FEEL SOMETIME. haha -.- but, they dont think so. I shall rephrase YongBo. " you are like a guy now." -_- great, thanks. welcome to the boys club right? gah. haha

Anyhoots, iwont be blogging regularly cause the frikkin asst tests are next week (two days away) and i, Amelia Lau is not ready at ALL. -_- doom i tell you.

Meanwhile, i also need to figure out how to transfer my pictures and videos from my camcorder into the computer. I Have tried every humanly possible ways, and nothing has worked. curse you damn computer. gah.

Lovelove!!
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment