Monday, March 5, 2007

MY EYES! (:

I got my lens done just now. ^ ^ heeheeee anyhoos,

JEREMY TAY,
I, (AMELIA LAU) IS LIKE SUPER DUPER SORRRY. LIKE SUPER SORRY LAH x_x aiyo. I STILL FEEL HORRIBLE. =x (p.s i dont mind you making rebecca feel terrible. haha!)

&yes becky, it was me in a green shirt and jeremy, i'm sorry i didnt wave enthusiastically cause, i couldnt really see who you were and becky knows how horrible my eyes are T_T plus you had black hair. which is not very normal. so yah. haha

ryan on the other hand. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! i was like," who the hell????" lol.

And, elena. thanks (: VOLJIN & JIM CYUS TOMORROW :D hahaha Kimposs, i andang siao siao? XD ahahaah

I HAVE GIVEN UP SWEARING COMPLETELY 0=D HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
( yongbo tells me not to, cause he says its unhealthy. but ohwells :P)

bah. i ought to go try finish my essay. i just brought my bio txtbk home and i forgot that i have no time to do today. darn. hahaha

LoveLOVE!!!
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment