Sunday, August 24, 2008

You'll forget love, just like other disasters.

BACK FROM TEMBURONG! IT WAS A GOOD TRIP. I WOULDN'T MIND DOING IT AGAIN.

Also, more next time lah. Pictures saja. So malas.

OK. this two pictures are supposed to be like the last two pictures.
But I forgot. So yes. Don't get confused.
Why am I so meh.



*random*

HAIR! :)
*real beginning*
Start of the trip.
Yes White pants. Smart right.
This was in Bangar :D
Yes, thats my bag.

VIVIAN, me, KALOWEE and KEN KEN.

1st Level.

Chole's excited as well! :D

random "photography""nature" post.

I was on the second level I think :S
No idea what picture or who that is.


Ya man. bring on the clouds.

KALOWEE AND KEN KEN


Chloe giving a very well-known sign.
(Jim and other 5s2 of 2007 guys should know :P)

Hanging on to dear life.
No, not really.

Spot Chris and Raudhah!

From up above,
Going down down down!

On our bunk beds! :D

A messy table of 4.
(it was messier really :P)
Chloe's fingers.

My stuff!

ROOMIES.

Mine & Kalowees

End
Bags were extra heavy thanks to the extra load from the water and dirt on my clothes and shoes T_T
I look like a turtle.
(also a retard, but different matter)

Lovelove,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment