Monday, September 22, 2008

Its not his price to pay.

"And I'm not too great at that sort of comforting thing, especially when my hands are cold and the bed is warm. I carried him softly through the broken street, with one salty eye and a heavy, deathly heart. With him, I tried a little harder. I watched the contents of his soul for a moment and I saw a boy lying in bed, imagining how a kiss would taste from his glorious next-door neighbour. I saw him hip-deep in some icy water, chasing a book.. He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It's his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry."

- The Book Thief, Markus Zusak.

Lovelove,
Amelia.

p/s I think one of the main reasons why I want to go to Japan would be: VENDING MACHINES! all 6000+ of them. They intrigue me. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment