Monday, January 19, 2009

For all the times,

REPLIES!;
YESMEAN ; I know right! haha
ERIC ; Hi smelly! NOT FLAWLESS OKAY :( you don't hate my skinzz. You love my skinzzz. don't lie. HAHA and definitely not flawless. I wish it was. bleh
DIANA ; heh heh, yeap. Abdomination of the evil rabbits ^_^
SHERYL ; hehe. karaoke. okay, thank you. HEHE so paiseh *blush*

BIRTHDAY WISHES! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKO! :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN! :)

and,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGNES! :)

I hope every one of you have a wonderful day filled with happiness and everything good. Best of luck for the new year and that everything goes according to plan for everyone ! :)

Lots of love,
AMELIA.

p/s blog tomorrow ;) today's all about birttttthdaaays.
And, BBQ + cake tonight! :D (had cake this morning... cake week this week. hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment