Friday, January 2, 2009

While you were sleeping, I figured out everything.

I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
Now I feel your name, coursing through my veins.
You shine so bright it's insane, you put the sun to shame.

Hello! (: So here comes the second day of the spankin' brand new year. Before anything though,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! (:
Have a great day and year. ^_^

It was pretty saddening, while browsing through the borneo bulletin today to find out that while most of us in the SEA region was happily celebrating the coming of the new year, about 60 people died in Thailand while celebrating on New Years Eve. Not even 2009 and already 60 people have passed away and more than 200 people injured? Blasphemy. :(

I spent my new years at empire with Diana :) it was good, therapeutical and definitely eye-opening. It was good time spent with a girl whom I'm grown extremely close with, comfortable with as well! And there was just so much talk be hardly swam. Just sitting around trying to get a TAN. WTF i didn't get a tan or anything close to that at all. I am not one bit darker -.- I TRIED! the weather was just too good. Gah.

And then an extremely lovely dinner filled with so much jokes and laughs with the mother afterwards :) It was lovely! So much laughing and good food.. and yeah :) it was great. Unfortunately, the father was busy the entire day with work :( Only got to see him at night. Also patched things up with a significant member of the family. It was all good :)

Yesterday was a pretty good way to start off the new year.

Later, going to Mcdonalds probably because the mother wants some Properity burger. -.- She's been whining-ish about it for ages! cause its her favourite burger and it only happens for one period in a year. And when the prosperity burger is here... the.. CURLY FRIES ARE HERE!! :D Ah, love of my life for the meantime. Curly fries... mmm... and oh! When the curly fries and prosperity burger is here, it only means CHINESE NEW YEAR is coming!! :D in only..24 days!

School in 2 days, i don't know how I feel about it. And about seeing people and work and exam papers. Excited? SCARED? Guilty? haha. Shit.

Heres some exceptionally vain pictures :P (I don't usually post pictures of myself much hehe.) amongst other pictures :)

Is this just gorgeous??








FEET!



Excuse the really squinty eyes 0=)

yes, we really like the wind in out hair :)
Even if it makes us look extremely weird in pictures.

Lovelove,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment