Thursday, April 30, 2009

You're my heart.

REPLIES!;
LALA ; I get em online.
A-man ; EXCUSE ME. what do you mean, "finally one of your hearthrobs look like a bro." WHASSAT supposed to mean?! PFFT
ESTHER ; hehe, its okay! :) thanks anyway.
KEN ; i still don't get why you'd wanna stalk me :S so irrelevant.
ALEX ; did you? :S
QQDAH ; it was! :D


Right. Just finished watching Gossip Girl Episode 22. I'm so angry about the whole Blair and Nate :( They look so perfect, but the things they do! And Chuck is annoying the crap out of me, like.. why can't he just leave Blair alone?! EURGH ass. AND Serena, serves her right for not trusting Blair. PFFT Isn't that what best friends are for? So, they can look out for you and when they tell you something is wrong, you believe them?! instead of doubting them. grr

Anyway, I am a new found fan of the Korean BoyBand Big Bang, my favourite member being T.O.P because he has the sexiest voice ever. Its so deep! rawr :) and he looks so bad-boyish. Its so hot! :P Coming close in second would be G-Dragon, who does the super sexy 'Bass' in the beginning of Last Farewell. The other three members are adorable as well, Seung Ri (so baby-face!), Tae Yang (very hot piercing on his eyebrow) and Dae Sung (awesome vocals!!).

I absolutely love korean rappers. Like, raps being done in Korean. They sound so amazing.... *heart.

You know what else I love?

Rain in some awesome geekglasses and a bow tie ;) singing and dancing. (yeah, boys in glasses and nice hair is always the love)



YEAH I KNOW STUDY RIGHT :P

LOVELOVEx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment