Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh just leave me now.

Hello! :) :) First, I feel like SUCH a glutton. I'm eating every minute of the day and it shows now :( quite depressing if you ask me. But, what to do! what to do!! Hmm Been having wonderful weather for the first 3/4 of the week. The minute the weekend looms in the rain and the wind just keeps pouring. Most uncool.

So, what have I been up to? The usual, university life. Only except, this week is reading week and therefore I only had like 1 set of classes to attend. It was very nice :) I honestly cannot believe it's Saturday already! one more month till I'm back in Brunei!! :) :) Back to Kolo Mee, lo han chai fan, roti kahwin, cakoi!!!! buttermilk buns. Oh gosh, I am so excited for the weight gain when I hit brunei soil next month :)

Last night, headed down town to catch Chicago the musical. It was really really good! first time ever catching a musical live tho, definitely an experience :) Also, the christmas market is up and running already and there's food from all over! Scottish, italian, french, german, spanish, oriental... and then little stalls selling knick knacks and whatsorts :) it was really good.







Right now, I'm debating to whether I should finally start my essay due in one day or not do anything at all. SO DIFFICULT. Gah~ the life of a procrastinator.

Heading out for indian food tomorrow night :) then possibly catching New Moon. I might actually have to catch New Moon twice because I promised two different people that I'll watch it with them. Damnit! HAHA oh well :) I love movies tho, so it's all good.

Also managed to watch Dogma again, with Max. :) I loooove Dogma!! Only the best movie ever!!! :D Altho, Max did bring up some interesting questions and I guess that's what happens when you actually watch the movie with someone :P

Yeah alright. I will go procrastinate a little before settling down to start my essay. Or watch a movie. Or both. hurhurhur.

Lovelove!
Amelia X

No comments:

Post a Comment