Saturday, July 30, 2011

Victim of your own mind.

I haven't had much on my mind lately but time's been going by so terribly quick I can't believe it is August already which means I only have 1.5 months left in Brunei.

Doesn't matter really, I have done what I've wanted to do, seen the people I want to see.

I, however, have a list of things I will need to do come August.

a) I will need to lose another 5 - 7kgs more. MINIMUM 5kgs.
b) ........

Ok fine. Only thing I really have to do is lose another 5 kgs minimum. If I can stretch it and lose another 2 extra that would be fabulous but I'll be satisfied with another 5 gone.

I HOPE I KEEP THE GOATDARNED WEIGHT OFF IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!

It's so tiring and boring and zzz to try and lose weight and I don't want to do it again!!!!!!!!!

Watched Captain America today and Chris Evans is a Hottie Tottie.

xx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment