Thursday, July 12, 2012

Funny.

Funny how the world changes doesn't it.

Last year, you told me words that hurt me and still haunt me sometimes these days to the point that I sometimes question the things I do. Your words, they stung me.. bad. They keep me from being the person I am. Sometimes, I dislike myself because of what you said to me.

But look how the tables have turned. It seems like, karma does exist after all. But you know what, I'll keep it to myself. Thanks.

The thing I've learnt is that you need to always be true to yourself. If you can't even be honest with yourself, or be at one with the person you truly are..  how is anyone else suppose to know the real you?

Be yourself and be proud to be who you are. I'm still learning how to love myself, but I know that today, I love myself more than I ever have in the past years and so far so good. I've no regrets for the person that I am today. (even if I can be a little too harsh on myself sometimes.)

The people who care, will in the end be there for you. True friends are the ones who are there for you despite whatever crap you put them in. They are the ones who tolerate and love despite all. I know who my true friends are and I may not be somebody who has a lot of friends, but I am blessed with the handful of them who love me dearly and want only the best for myself. In this aspect, I consider myself the luckiest. What did I ever do to deserve these friendships?! hehe :) Must have done something right~!!!!!! LOL


After all, how many times can you actually keep trying to reassure yourself that you are happy? 

xx
Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment