Wednesday, December 27, 2006

two days after xmas.

REPLIES!
Agnes - be happy it snowed at least lah. i wanna choke you lah. hahahahah :P
Jim - hahaha. SO MEAN :P
Anderson - hey (: yeah super eng lah. nothing else to do, change layouts lor =D
Voljin - this proves you dont read my blogs T_T. girls out loud is a series done in spore feat xiaxue and rozz. its a girl thing. you'd prolly find something to insult the show about. bleh haha and elena was right, you dont mind this layout yes? :D
Elic - i shant comment about the you gay thingy :P
Random - ooh, thanks (:
Abby - hii abby (:
Ryls - thank yous. haha yes, miley ! =D
Elena - i know right? :D
Becky - yes yes, we all know X_X bleh.
----------------------------------------------

A night in the museum was super funny! really, i reeaallly enjoyed the show. and im sure you would too. so go watch :D

gonna catch the curse of the golden flower soon. should be tomorrrow but i have a feeling thats not gonna happen. bleh.

Apart from that, all i have been doing lately is:
a) Playing solitaire on the computer (today i like finished 15 out of 20 games. im so happy :D)
b) reading up on harry potter. (cause, i saw the trailer again. and i gushed about ron again. and i cant wait till the moovie comes out :D)
c) watching king of the hill with my brother. ( its a very funny cartoon. XD)
d) waiting patiently for the 4th of january cause thats when the next episode of my beloved office is coming out. ( apparently supposed to be another hour episode :D :D)
e) brooding about not being able to go to rains concerts. ( yes, i have been brooding. bleh [no smiley faces should be intended in this =( ]
f) pigging out on things i shouldnt be pigging out on. ( which reminds me, THANKS diana for the breakfast at domes =D )
g) making guacamoli ( is that the spelling?) with plenty of onions and eating them with cornchips.
h) trying my best to play the song i'm trying to play properly for the 456457th time (not suceeding in any way)
i) going to the mall every morning for obvious reasons. (with diana, nonetheless.)
j) trying not to freak out about the fact that my face is apparently drying up eventho i've been drinking up to 3-4 bottles of stupid water aday. (yes. I AM. so depressing).
k) trying to keep myself from cutting my hair short. (like in mulan, when she takes the swords and chops her own hair off- dont ask XD)
l) thinking of what i should be doing on the new years. ( empire. most prolly =D)
m) thinking about the future and what car i'm going to be driving -_- ( i want a mini cooper. but i wouldnt mind a porsche or a mercedes slk :D)
n) watching the 9.30pm wahlaitoi series. ( titled: the revolving doors of vengenance. - its a very good series!)
o) thinking of what to write for my homework composition. (a new bus driver. HMM. story plot? the new driver is super nice but turns out to be a maniac who kills livestock at night. yay)
p) thinking if i blew dry my hair straight, would it still be curly when i wash it? and how the hell do i get my hair straight (for the day only la. i still pretty much love my curled hair. its been what. 6 months and its still curly (messy but still la. atleast it isnt straight)).

aiyah. i so desperately wanted to finish to the letter z, but due to my boring life,.. i cant. so yeah.

hoewever, i realized that its time for LISTS :D like last years one? but yeah.

so first on the list:

Movies watched so far on the big screen (cinemas la you doof) from the 1st of january 2006 to the 27th of december 2006.

in no order:
  1. you, me& dupree
  2. flushed away
  3. the convenant
  4. devil wears prada
  5. death note
  6. ice age 2
  7. ultraviolet
  8. open season
  9. cars
  10. chronicles of narnia
  11. john tucker must die
  12. pirates of the carribean 2
  13. snakes on the plane
  14. superman returns
  15. eight below
  16. rob-b-bhood
  17. silent hill
  18. over the hedge
  19. tristan& isolde
  20. the holiday
  21. 9:56
  22. tendious d : the pick of destiny
  23. happy feet
  24. memoirs of a geisha
  25. eragon
  26. a night in the museum.
( theres more but due to my short termed memory, i cant recall la. -_-)

Amelia's list of the top 5 hot/cute guys 2006 :D
  1. Jung Ji Hoon - hot. (killer moves :D, super sexy eyes.)
  2. John Kransinski - cute. (adorable lah.)
  3. Justin Lo - cute. (amazing voice tho.)
  4. Jude law - hot. (blue eyes? hot. hot hot.)
  5. Ed Speelers - cute. ( blue eyes, blonde hair, killer bod.)
(more. more. but i couldnt decide. heeeheeeeeee.)

This year, i have:
  1. finished form 4.
  2. turned 15.
  3. been to korea.
  4. vomitted in a supermarket at the ski resort in korea.
  5. been to thailand twice, first: Hatyai. second: bangkok& phuket.
  6. curled my hair again.
  7. attended a relative's funeral.
  8. actually been improving on the chinese language :D
  9. overcome my fear of owning up and apologizing to a fellow classmate which, btw. scared the hell out of me.
  10. found out who my real friends are.
  11. failed to finish filling out my diary.
  12. learnt how to play squash and actually bothered to play badminton
  13. been to the gym more than 10 times =D
  14. got scars on my legs =0 cause my hair so itchy and wouldnt stop picking at the mosquito bite.
  15. regretted doing so =(
  16. gained a kg.
  17. not grown any taller. i think i'm shrinking. truth to be told.
  18. been thru life without talkin to the brother for a month. (over already)
  19. gotten two rain's posters.
  20. passed my piano grade six and am preparing for my grade seven =D
  21. gotten a new phone.
  22. gotten an ipod =D
  23. got two of rain's new albums (orignal cause he's the only one im willing to fork out money to buy the actual cd). eternal rain& rain's world.
  24. gotten another new piercing.
  25. aced my poa paper at least once =D ( full marks on paper two :D)
  26. gotten used to myself without a fringe.
  27. experienced the term "low on funds" and didnt like it one bit.
and i could go on. and i would have loved to put in " and fell in love with this one amazing guy." but apparently, would be a lie so yea =D heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

my goodness, im super jobless cann.

the episode four of girls out loud was funny, and my favourite was part 3! hahahahaha. when wendy and rozz had to be hairstylist. you should see the models face la. DAMN funny can. :P

oh oh. and to day. only got one tagger. KNN so pathetic. :( but the face AGNES bothered to tag makes me =) so its okay la. i shant get all prissy and stuff :)

hahahhahahaha. i hate how materialistic i am. and oh, how i get super bitchy also. ayah. if i was my friends, i would prolly hate myself.

i thank the one above for blessing me with friends who can totally tahan me.

I LOVE YOU GUYS =)

lovelove;
Amelia.
if you would stay, i'll tell you everything.
it would be a late night conversation.
i would tell you, i love you &
how i have for a very very long time. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment