Sunday, January 28, 2007

go ahead and tell me..

I am SO bored.

I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL :) (3 days)
I CANT WAIT TO PICK UR MY NEW BAJU KURONGS :) (2 days)
I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THAT SOMEWHERE :D (16 days)
I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE OFFICE S03E14 :D (3 days)

did you guys know that the little thingy, actually plays music? hahah sorry. some of you might be sakai bah so yeah XD

so anyhoo, i was thinking that day about plastic surgery because i had watched Girls out loud and the latest episode was about xiaxue getting her free nose job.

freak, i have just found a patch of rashes on my cheek =0 horror.

Anyway, straying away from the topic. as i was saying. If you would ask me," Amelia, would you consider doing plastic surgery?" my answer would be," If i had the money and time then yes i would". then you would ask," OK, plastic surgery where?" I would then reply," Nose, stomach and forehead(if possible)."

My brother made me promise him that day that if i ever did plastic surgery, i will never has a nose job. I did not promise him. His reason was that," but, you re the only one in the family who has popo's (my mom's mom/ my grandma from my mom's side) nose! and its so cute and button-y." I am very honoured to have such a nose. but really, i wouldn't mind a slimmer sharper nose. so much nicer can. -_-

and also, i wouldn't mind making my left eye bigger so its the same with my right eye. my left eye is usually covered with my fringe so not that obvious. but, really! if you really compare, my right eye is so much bigger than my left. T_T so weird you know when taking pictures.

I have been considering cutting my hair shorter (all the perm-ed areas) before school cause, i am getting super lazy to go make sure my hair is curly after every wash -.- and i miss my straight hair. i was in the car right, and thinking about the times when i had the straight hair and yeah. i miss combing my hair ( i have not combed my hair since November 2005) and i miss my hair not being messy and stuff. and it being easy to make into braids and all. I ALSO MISS BLOW DRYING MY HAIR!!! the only part i can blow dry is my fringe- and that isn't very fun -.-

This blog looks pretty long but since i have smaller font already. i doubt it will be. hmm. so i shall continue.

i wanted to watch death note 2. and since Elena already spoiled it for me ( L died) i have no wish to watch it anymore. I'll prolly watch it after o levels la.

i also noticed that that was the first time i talked about o levels on my blog! I'm not very afraid of O levels actually -.- but i guess it is a very important thing this year lah. but not at this point. school haven even started and while alot of my friends/classmates/etc, are already feeling the pressure. I (sadly) am not. well, not now lah.

Should i be worried that i am not worried about my o levels?

I'm so horrible and fat.

wah i just clicked spell check and so many words turned yellow. paiseh paiseh. hahahaha

Lovelove;
Amelia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment