Tuesday, January 30, 2007

pre-CNY blues.



I am sorry all who tagged. i am unable to reply tags at this point because i've tried a gazillion times just now and failed. and im quite pissed off at blogger at the moment.

YOUR (list below) tag is totally appreciated.
Voljin
Jim
Elena
Esther
Becky
Diana
Shim
Elic
Abby
Kimposs
.

Anyway, today Shim, Edwin, Aaron, Nai Kiat, Gary, Alex, Kimposs and I went to school this morning to help mrs shafee out. was alright la. not super tiring or whatever. School is a huge mess at the mo and i have no idea how theyre gonna make it right by tomorrow tomorrow. pfft

Going to Miri tomorrow with the family to celebrate my mom;s birthday (: [as well as to make my new retainers- i think]

i am very angry at the lady making the BKs. She promised me i can have them by TODAY. but when my mom went to collect. she said NOT YET. instead she asked my mom to come by either tomorrow or friday.

and to think i was hoping to wear new baju jurongs to school on the first day. damn.

I also found out from mrs shafee that we're only getting ONE extra day off for CNY.

The dates:
17th- CNY eve (Saturday)

Apparently the silly school is counting SUNDAY (18th- actual CNY) and MONDAY (19th- substitue public holiday for sunday) as holidays too. totally unfair T_T. this means, i'll be missing up to 6 days of school. SIX!!! i cannot imagine the workload i will have to bear after coming back from the holidays. damnnnn

Apart from that, my day has been eventless and boring.

so i'll leave.

Lovelove;
Amelia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment