Tuesday, January 9, 2007

so depressing.

Goodbyes are said and roses thrown
And the crowd starts to weep
But the irony of the story is when I fell to my knees
and began clawing at the dirt in front of the tombstone of my bashful childhood
With you by my side, you're screaming at the top of your lungs, "let it go"
And I'm screaming at the top of my lungs
"The ceremony was not proper, there was not enough people, and who picked the music? Those melodies almost made me physically sick"

my ultimate funeral song (: hahahahahhaha

anyway. i am furious, the tagboard is empty. apart from Jim's stepping back quietly because he hasnt gotten his report cards and voljin saying that its the tuition work ( WE DO HAVE SCHOOL'S homework too la -_-) and becky telling voljin what i just typed in the brackets and shim agreeing with me that waking up late late (like gary, at 3 -_-) is a complete waste of time and kimberly singing a melodious tune (lala- noless :D) and sabz and anna who told me the name of the song which i am yet to find.

i might go off to play badminton tomorrow before maths if KIMBERLY bothers to reply me. SO DEPRESSING. its like she wont reply me you know. i wanna cry so badly (emo).

damn, my mom's screaming at me to get off the computer cause she thinks i'm not studying enough. knn. i shall not use the other computer and try finish my composition and watch the office once more. ( i love the offfffice.) :D

lovelove;
Amelia.

p/s: the new layout is cute :D i haven made it yet. but i assure you its gonna be cute :D it'll be featuring my favourite cartooon at the mo :D hahahahahahhahahahahahaha yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment