Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You must not know bout meee.

AIYOH. why suddenly people like voljin, shim, jim are talking about DRUGS? hahahahahah so random you all (: i like my taggers. and elena, dont you just love that song. i lovee that song :D like love love love can. and yes, i'm blogging okay? :) and Esther! at least you visit. all the way from oz :D hahahah.

i would love to post up pictures of myself and stuff and all but sadly, i cant. not for a few months anyway. You see.... my face is now horribly scar-ed. YES. ON MY CHEEKS. on my used to be super-smooth cheeks (ehseh :D). you see, i have super itchy hands and they went all over my face and started popping some horrible black heads when i encountered a super difficult one and decided to pop it and now i have a BRUISE plus a scab on my beloved face.

becky wont believe me. so here you are a picture to prove myself.
HORRIBLE OR NOT???????????????????????????????????????????// not one BUT TWO. TWO BLOODY UGLY THINGS ON MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ignore how splotchy my face looks, super bad camera in my v3 -.-) my goodness. now i'm considered super ugly. (used to be ugly ok :( )HAIZ. so DEPRESSING. but oh well. life must go on. and i am forced to brace the world with this horrible disfigured face.

and Becky if u still; dont believe to pictureeee. ask nuryul she saw it and exclaimed," wah this is the first time got such an obvious thing on your face". T_T

damn.

ANYWAY. i have started most of my tuition and yeah. and kimberly told me some nice news and might be playing badminton with her next week. (:

had japanese food for lunch. and it was, i must say, the bomb :D

AGNES IS BACK. talked ot her for awhile just now. and she's having a bad flu./ sore throat. heh. and and. next week shes going somewhere and then the week after next shes going to spore. i wanna kill her sometimes. hahahah she's so LUCKY la. -_-

chatted to the darling reuben also. apparently he had to shave botak for NS right, and he told me he has a very nice head shape. i'm still waiting to see the picture. hahahaha T_T and how he's being able to chat to me when he's supposed to be in NS? he's on sick leave -.-

gah. revolving doors of vengenace is starting and i shall go now. today episode super exciting la. later that bitch (chloe) will push hoi sam towards a BUS! but i know that the bus will hit chloe instead and will make her crippled cause i found out on the internet. but oh well right :D

LOVELOVE! and lots of extra luving,
Amelia (the scar-ed one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment