Saturday, February 10, 2007

It seems, it seems.



Hello Esther (: Edwin, not disturbing at all right? XD Ting, actually school was rather enjoyable. HAHAHA. -.- Krysta, yes, super funny right? I KNOW :D Carrie, actually the words typed in red isnt from any song. Its something i found online =) its nice right? and and,in my bed is a nice song :D altho i have no freaking idea what he's singing about =( Hello Voljin ^^who the hell is the other CJ?. Chua, how nice of you to come by as CJ. Who is charcoal? I have a feeling its my cousin but i cant be too sure. Hello anyway. and if you're not my cousin, mind typing in your real name next time? =) Shim, Chin Yee, wo hen hao. Hen leh tho. hahahaha yes, we both have similar names : Lau Yi Ling and Chua Yee Ling. ^^

Anyway, Schoool on friday was actually quite enjoyable. As promised, my daddy brought me to Overseas and we were there when they just opened :D so the porride was super fresh and yummy and the eggtarts. homg, i have never taster such good eggtarts in brunei before can. They were still warm and yummy!!! gah.

I reached school ay 7.50 and i walked super slowly to class until i realised that everyone was sitting in class quietly with the respective teachers in each class. You see, i thought school started at 8 when actually, it started at 7.45. damnit. Luckily miss ong was in a nice mood (:

Double add maths, double poa and double d-maths was actually fun cause we talked, and discussed and shit :D hahahahha

Yesterday also, the beloved brother made Basil and Chicken Spinach Fettucine Pasta for me and it was THE BOMB literally. really, my brother is such a good cook especially when it comes to western food (: i love it when he cooks too bad its only like once everytime he comes back. bleh bummer.

Today, after one tuition and before another tuition (in between lah) My brother brought me to have some coffee at the Jubillee Hotel at Delibites. Yummy coffee. (:

Both tuition was fine (:

Then when i came home, my mother cooked super yummy black pepper-ed Fish strips. I ate like 8 strips can? they were like the bomb. haha

no wonder i'm getting fatter day by day. with all these yummy food :D haha

I'm now in the middle of downloading ThE OFFICE S03. Episode 15, Phyllis's wedding :D i cant wait for it to finish can :D heeeheeeee..

Bah, i shall go first. atleast i updated and replied all tags :D

Lovelove,
Amelia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment