Thursday, February 8, 2007

you said it wasnt right.



This song was the song that both agnes and i loved back in form 2. it seem so long since we sang this song upteen times. hahaha good time i say.

Elena, elenaaaa. so boring la you not in school XD haha. Superjim, you understand me:D to quote " Bad habit wah. It's like smoking: easy to start, hard to stop =P." hahaha. takes time yes :D Kimposs, there you go. youre not annoying, your a super nice PATIENT friend. unlike gary who gave up halfway. bleh Becky, i suppose. He could have easily won stupid gay se7en anytime anyway. Hi elic. haha. and Ting, linked :D Form five is.... tiring =/ and thanks for the consolation about not feeling stressed and stuff abt o levels XD

Today, i spend most of the day and afternoon with Agnes cus we had tuitions together. and it was super fun! haha. alot of laughing and talking crap :D lol. i think that was a first time in a long we had hung out (eventho its tuition) together for so long and laughe dout loud so much.

In the middle of a certain tuition, agnes told me about a commercial she had seen in USA and so i youtube-ed it and found it. Its super HILARIOUS!! so on your speakers and laugh :D hahaha



"quick, do something manly!"
*starts ripping off chest hair."

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH damn funny okay :P

Bah, i'll end. since im like super packed. however, i have finished my bio essay and some other stuff.

so proud =)

Tomorrow, we're having school at 8 and daddy has promised to take me for breakfast beforehand. I'm thinking dimsum :D yey.

and, CONGRATS to becky on her first ever picture post. i'm super proud of ur vainass moment :) heheee I adore picture blogs okay. and i wish i could do one now. but damn, insufficient pictures can? bleh.

Lovelove;
Amelia *heart*

Lets destroy each other,
because we're too cool for loves lines
& soft kisses over cheap wine.
Smoke me baby like your last cigarette
& whisper to me, say you'll never forget.
Could you break my heart a little more?
Shove my body up against yours..
& Kiss me like you mean it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment