Friday, March 2, 2007

oooh. ipod fun.

Found this somewhere.

PLEASE PARTICIPATE LA. so embarassing if you guys dont. HAHAHAHAHHAHA [just kidding, im actually super boreeed]

Put your iPod or MP3 player on random.

Post the first few lines from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the line come from.

Bold the songs when someone guesses correctly. Post the results later.

1. Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through.
The Fray - how to save a life.

2. Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Bryan Adam- Heaven

3. So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it
Counting Crows - Accidentally In love

4. In the middle of the night
That's when you caught my eye
I chased you round in memories
Through the breeze and trees and you tease me
The Click 5 - Just the girl

5. I watched the walls around me crumble
But its not like I won't build them up again
So here's your last chance for redemption
So take it while it lasts because it will end
And my tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye
Lindsay Lohan - Over

6. Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
you love me no longer, I know
and maybe there is nothing that I can do
to make you do
The Cardigans - Lovefool

7. The way she walks,
The way she talks
How long can I pretend
Oh I can't help I'm in love...
Elvis presley - The girl of my best friend

8. Today, I changed
It's too late
Cause everyone stayed the same
I'm gone, so long
Break out, cause I'm better off on my own
Sugarcult - Stuck in America

9. Put in the keys, make that engine purr
3 in the back, one in the passenger
Slow creepin', 'cause we look that fly
All the boys tryin' taste our candy ride
Danity Kane - Showstopper

10. Now I'm of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret.
Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name
As she sheds her skin on stage
I'm seated and sweating to a dance song on the club's P.A.
The strip joint veteran sits two away
Smirking between dignified sips of his dignified peach and lime daiquiri
P!ATD - But its better if you do

11. I've been really tryin' baby
Trying to hold on to this feeling for so long
And if you feel like i feel, sugar.
Tenacious D - Lets get it on

12. I just want you to know oh oh
That I think our love will grow yeah yeah [x6]
Three Of a Kind - Babycakes

13.
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome. I could cry.
Various People - leaving on the jetplane

14. You say hello, inside I'm screaming I love you
You say goodnight, in my mind
I'm sleeping next to you
You drive away from my car crash of a heart
Butch Walker - Mixtape

15. When I see you alone
I see what's in your mind
You love me yes you do
You don't need to tell me
I know you love me most
Pizzicato 5 - baby love child

16. There were nights when the wind was so cold
That my body froze in bed
If I just listened to it
Right outside the window
Meatloaf feat Marion Raven - it's all coming back to me now

17.
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high
I don’t want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.
Shane Ward - No promises

18. We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
Snow Patrol - Chasing cars

19. Fate is an elegant, cold hearted-whore.
She loves salting my wounds,
Yes, she enjoys nothing more.
The spill canvas - Polygraph, right now

20. I'm thinking 'bout your body baby
Wanna love you in so many ways
The way you move it all around
Makes me wanna love you down
Contemplating making love to you
Scented candles and some bubbles too
Come and have a private dance with me
So I can stare at your body baby
Kevin Edmund - move it slow

21. The real me is a Southern girl
With her Levi's on and an open heart
Wish I could save the world
Like I was Supergirl
The real me used to laugh all night
Lying in the grass, just talking 'bout love
But lately I've been jaded
Life got so complicated
jessica simpson - with you

22. These are your good years
Don't take my advice
You never wanted the nice boys anyway
And I'm of good cheer
'Cause I've been checking my list
F.O.B - yule shoot your eyes out

23.
Riding through the city on my bike all day,
'Coz the filth took away my license.
It doesn't get me down and I feel OK,
'Coz the sights that I'm seeing are priceless!
Lily Allen - LDN

24. Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...
Im packed and Im holding Im smiling
She living she golden and she lives for me
Says she lives for me
Ovation her own motivation
Third eye blind - Semi charmed life

25. If you leave, don't leave now
Please don't take my heart away
Promise me just one more night
Then we'll go our separate ways.
Nada Surf - If you leave

THERE 25 SONGS :D hahahahahahah cause im so bored, tomorrow i shall post up the name of the songs just incase the lyric's got you interested ^^ hahahahahah

bah. i'm out.

Lovelove;
Amelia.


No comments:

Post a Comment