Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Its all about you.

This is dedicated to the one I loveee....

To the boy who's not failed to make me smile ever since our first talking encounter in which I blabbed a hell lot..


The boy who accompanies me to Shahbandar where its usually him waiting very patiently for me since I have a stamina like a cow :)
The boy who listens to every bit of my complaints, and bitching.
and still loves me all the same :)

The boy who tells me I should always eat right. ALL. THE. TIME.
(not that he shouldn't. haha!)

The boy who I have completely fallen head-over-heels in love with.
Everything about him makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

The one and only..

Shotaro Nakagun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

you're 18! legal :)

I love you so so so much.
and it sucks that I don't get to celebrate this special special day with you.
But its okay cause you're halfway around the world from me with your family and friends..
And, I'm gonna see you in like, less than 50 hours!
I hope you have a wonderful fun-filled day.
I can't wait to see you!

YOURS,
Amelia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment