Thursday, July 24, 2008

whisper a little prayer for you, my baby.

REPLIES!;
ANGEL ; whats wrong with that song?!! pfft
DAN ; haha. Yeah, it is pink :D I've got a hard pink casing for it. Heh heh
NECROLIC ; she has always been in Brunei. -_-
NAT ; Hi nathaniel! it is right?
CHLOE ; Of course Sora's cute ;) and and, about the msg middle of the night, lousy man you.
DIANA ; thats not fact right. is it? :S hahaha 0.0
QIDAH ; damn didn't get to meet up wit you and naji yesterday. blasphemy!

Headed out to the great Gadong with the Diana and the Angel. :) Lunch @ Fun bread cafe and then, random walkabouts + shopping. Diana bought a loveeeeeeely pair of shoes for C&K. Very sexy ;) But thats about it. Highlight of the day was the awesomee Peanut Butter & Banana (with chocolate syrup) Crepe! Angel had a free one awaiting so, we indulged in it. :D Free stuff is always good. Free stuff that tastes good even better. Haha! I sound so kiam siap (cheap) :P

So here, are some pictures. Of us three with the aforementioned crepe.



Angel is sad because I popped the last piece filled with TONS of peanut butter and chocolate into my mouth without ask her if she wanted half.
I'm sorry I'm such a glutton :(
heh heh ;)

So yeah. I've been waking up at 5.50am every morning now to fulfill my task as a helpful and hardworking daughter. Yes, I have been waking up at 5.50 am to,sweep and mop the floors (dining, kitchen, patio, front porch), feed the dogs (both Melody and Daisy), make my daddy's morning coffee, mom's morning tea, feed the turtles, clean Daisy's house, and after my mom takes out the laundry from the washing machine (which I have yet to learn how to use..) I help her but the wet laundry up to dry. Every two days, I give the dogs a bath. very very difficult task because both dogs do not like water. and Just this morning, Melody ran out, whole body filled with soap. I had to chase her and get her to stand still. She's so cute :)

Due to this regime I am now adhering to, my appetite has worked up to be quite humongous. So.. I'm eating 3x as much as I did before. Which isn't good. Nay, it isn't.

Somebody's coming back to brunei today! :)

Its a good thing.

Lovelove;
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment