Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And you come away with a great little story,

of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you..

REPLIES!;
REUBEN ; hey! :) I linked you liao okay. your traffic got increase or not. hahaha
NAT ; actually 4. haha, my music teacher also has his birthday on the 19th.
ALEX ; hi!
CHLOE ; haha, yeah. Evil bunny. And you're having yummy sushi right now. *jealous*

Hello! :) yes, in relation to the very quick post just before this. I do absolutely LOVE ADORE LOVE Gardenia's Buttermilk buns! They're thickly filled with buttermilk. Oh goodness. I had 3 in one go this afternoon. It was good. IMPULSE EATING! Cause I was craving for em.. and I bought one. Then I bought two more, just in case. And it was goooood.

Then I was thinking, what else would I absolutely die for? JING CHEW PEANUT BUNS! Fresh out of the oven at 8am. Or 3pm. Oh dearlerd. Its the best ever. All piping hot or warm even. And like, the peanut (YES I AM AWARE I HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS BEFORE) is different. The filling is somehow more nicer.. yummier.. mmm... peanuts.......~

Anyway, Firstly..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM HANIF!
Legal yo! get that license and drive around to work out that body of yours. HAHA

So. Moving on. WE HAVE SO MUCH SHIT TO FINISH UP FOR THE IB! its not even funny. ALl the freking deadlines and gah. Its so horrible. I think I might be starting to be a little scared :(
TOK ESSAY - FEB 11
BUSINESS IA - JAN 31
MALAY WL - FEB 5
MUSIC COMPOSITION - FEB 28 ( I THINK!)
MUSIC IA - ???????? (MUST FIND OUT)
MUSIC RECORDING - ??????? (MUST FIND OUT)
REAL EXAMS - MAY 4

Yeah. Sucks to be me. I agree with Denise. I really don't get how people claim to have a love-hate relationship with IB. I loathe the IB program. I do. *going out of my mind* Okay, not really. But you get what I'm trying to say. Maybe. DO YOU? ged.

OK. I have tons to do :( Flying off Friday night. I'm excited. I'm partially packed although I have not really researched the country properly yet. I need to do my homework soon! Not school homework cause well. okay. I also need to make a checklist to make sure I don't miss anything. I hope I don't miss anything. That'll be shitty.

OHYA. Half day off school today because of the powere-cutoff and HORRIBLE FLOODING EVERYWHERE LAH. My daddy told me 2 people have passed away from the floods???!! Wteff. Depressing shit. But more on the horrible weather soon. Its nearly 9 and I haven't done anything!! horrible.

hmm..

LOVELOVE
AMELIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment