Friday, February 13, 2009

It was like dying without saying goodbye.

REPLIES;
GUEST; I, need to lose weight? Shurrreeee thang. And how do I eat too much for my own good? What is for my own good anyway? huh guest? Who's you to tell me whats good for me? Tell me what to do when you decide to leave your name.
DIANA ; Thank you love! :)
DASHERS ; um, thank you? ~_~
QQDAH ; HAHA. I second that motion :P
CHRIS ; pfft. complainer :(
JIM ; HOMG. its been ages since you last tagged! ^_^ I missed your witty comments.

Gad. I hate it when people who don't have the guts to leave their name in tagboards, especially if you know me personally or some shit. Whats up with Anonymous, Passer-bys, NoName, Guest. Its stupid. You were given a name for a reason and if you're gonna make some rude comment about how I decide to run my life and think I am going to follow some complete stranger's advice, pfft. Dearlurd.

I would blog but I think my monthly thingy is making me so very very bitchy. I am not going to do this now and further annoy everyone with my bitchiness. Heck it's annoying me as well. Eurgh. . I was in an absolutely perfect mood this morning however :) Heheheeeeeeeee ^_^

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll blog tomorrow. Having breakfast with them lovely people.. Kalowee, Shim, Bibian and possibly Christopher. Jing Chew is calling out my name...

Here's a picture of us purple people :)

Lovelove,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment