Thursday, February 12, 2009

Said you were still the soldier of my life.

HELLO! :) I've been in a jolly jolly mood today. Photoday was a success, I hope. Can't wait for the pictures to develop! I always feel so awkward when we have to pose and because we're the last class, everyone was watching us take the damned pictures. -_- And like, my eyes kept reverting to the girls and they were telling me stuff like.. "your eyes are too small! your hands are weird! your smile is odd!!" and I was like so freaking paranoid. -_-" I hope they choose a good picture of me. Please let them choose a good picture of all of us. zzz

Anyway, I've been bugging a WHOLE LOAD of people today because of my word of the day. Yes, you guys who have me on MSN know I have a word of a day everyday. For example, yesterday was CATHARSIS. Today.. well.. today. Took a whole load of thinking and frustration. Its Neurotic. Neurotic. Neurotic. I love that word! I knew it kinda rhymed with diuretic but noo.. i couldn't place the word at all. -.- Bugged so many people saying, "it starts with either a D or a P" hahahahahah. I'm sorry *hangs head in shame..*

School is celebrating Valentines tomorrow. Its cute to see who gets flowers and candy and kiss stamps.

So here's some flower pictures from my trip to Vietnam. They were celebrating the flower festival as well so there were tonnes of pretty flowers! So here's a fraction of em. Just in time for Valentines.







(below) This is Vietnam's national flower.
Comes in pink and yellow.
And, the yellow one only blooms during the Lunar New Year! (CNY)



(below)
MY FAVOURITE PICTURE.
ISN'T IT ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!
T_T



Lovelove,
AMELIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment