Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Put your head on my shoulder,

Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh so tight
Show me that you love me too

Put your lips next to mine, dear
Won't you kiss me once, baby
Just a kiss goodnight, maybe
You and I will fall in love..

REPLIES!;
DENNIS: Pfft, I cannot believe you forgot I had braces! HAHA. I loved them tho, regretted having them off so early :(
A-MAN: HAHA! I know right. I've cleared them up already tho, the war is over. The right side won btw.
NAT and ALEX ; you're welcome and thanks for the feedback ^_^
WANLU ; I will! :)
BECKY ; you need to pass me my 7610 yo. I have gazillion pictures in there!! :0 ahaha

Hullo! :) I have been doing absolutely nothing interesting. Its a wednesday tomorrow! then only 1.5 days till graduation. Why am I so nervous? (Okay, i know why. shattup becky)And i still haven't gotten my dress. and I'm eating all the time. It'll be shitty ey if I have to have my dress altered again.

And for some unknown reason, i'm getting rashes on my face! whattheeff, seriously?! like, i'm getting these red splotches on my face. I might be allergic to summin' Not cool at all yo.

Omygad, I am so uninspired to type right now. I probably will have more to say after graduation.

Sorry :(

Lovelovex
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment