Sunday, May 31, 2009

If only they knew.

"People are never perfect, but love can be. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. Love isn't finding someone perfect. It's loving someone imperfect, perfectly."

wow, something tells me I need to declutter/unclutter my desktop.
Its SO difficult to find stuffs :(

Dimsum this morning was wonderful. Especially the lovely piping hot pandan chan paos. Oh so yummy. I had 4 of those. Awesome and the char lo bak ko. Delectable, as always :) I love dimsum.

Mummy was feeling extremely generous and bought me a dress. I have no idea where I am going to wear this dress to at all. Not that I am complaining :P

And thank you for complaining bout the font colour. It is now black and I'm sure it'll be easier to read now. :)

Also, I don't think I learnt my lesson. I made my mom buy another 3 pineapples for me. :( and my tongue is still sore. Hopeless I tell ya.

Right. I have some errands to tend to. A nice blog post soon!

Lovelovex
Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment