Thursday, December 31, 2009

And wondering what dress to wear now.

And the last day of 2009 is here. Amazing how fast time really goes by now huh? it's all over before you know it.

Anyway, with 4 more hours till 2010, it's not too late to do my annual lists :)

IN 2009 I:
  1. Went to Hanoi, Vietnam for the first time.
  2. Finished and conquered IB! Diploma and all.
  3. had a Graduation dinner with a very successful dress :)
  4. celebrated my 18th birthday with the girls.
  5. Had 3 months worth of holiday break doing absolutely nothing.
  6. Went to Singapore and London for shopping before..
  7. Arriving in Aberdeen, Scotland where I started my University life as a student of the University of Aberdeen.
  8. lived in a dorm for the first time and met wonderful people :)
  9. over-spent way tooooo much.
  10. received a new cell phone (HTC Touch 3G) for my birthday.
  11. Celebrated Halloweens as an Incredible.
  12. Broke my camera.
  13. Got two new cameras, one self-bought and one given by daddy.
  14. gained 13 kilos in 3 months, and am at the heaviest weight ever in my lifetime.
  15. experienced infidelity and realised some people are so not worth the tears or time.
  16. turned pescatarian for about 11months before returning back to the normal ways.
  17. burned my fringe and eyebrows off, accidentally of course :P
  18. Got my driver license!
  19. got involved in two car accidents already! :P
  20. curled my hair
  21. traveled alone.
  22. learnt how to use eyeliner! and other make-up.
  23. fell in and out of like and am in like again :) :) :)
But yes, I officially gained 13 kilos in a span of 3 freaking months! Believable or what?! Depressing shit. But that makes my new years resolution ... one of my top priorities is to lose all that horrible weight, and be healthy and yeah. Just need to lose weight. T_T

One more week and I'm back in Aberdeen. I am going to spend as much time as I can with my mom.

Played L4D2 with Kenken and Diana today! Missing CHLOE TAN YEE GYE much :( She should have been there!!

Sushi with old classmates, good times.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! :)
May you all have a smooth-going, happy prosperous one!!

One of my resos will be to be a better blogger next year :) hehe.








Lots of love x x
Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment