Friday, December 25, 2009

Mean the world.

I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can’t tell fast enough, the ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that can’t take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone.
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer

Managed to read this book last month. Good book :) :) Albeit being sad at times.

Avatar tomorrow with the family + cousin!

Gonna get my hair done realllllll soon. Green light from important people (except Cwistopher and Zay) But yes, in need of a change and weight loss!

I'm so fat the world trembles when I move. True story.

Hope everyone is having a merry merry christmas!

LOTS of love,
Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment