Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Now I'm learning you..

Hello Wello :) Some old pictures to spice up the blog. Don't worry I'm trying to take more pictures around now. Like tomorrow, when I head down town to have some sushi and pick up some body moisturizer because this sunofagunn weather is stripping all the moisture off me :( I'm turning into like a toothbrush or something .SO Annoying. But yeah.

This is the amount of snow when I first arrived in Aberdeen. It's all been melted already.

Outside my window.





I THINK I DID A GOOD JOB ON UR HAIR OK!!!!
hahahahahahahaha


Haha my mom HATES my shirt.
(or anything skull related that I own. I can't help it I am very attracted to things with skulls on them T_T especially flowery themed ones :P)








Becky and the pug from hellll!!!!!

Cause I miss my dogs too much :(






No comments:

Post a Comment