Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just one touch.

Sunday morning, it's raining and I wake up at approximately 10AM next to the one I love. Do you get used to things like this? Does it ever stay exciting forever? Will this feeling of butterflies in my tummy last for a while? I'd want it to. Really. Nothing ever beats this feeling.

"It's waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and see them in their most peaceful, innocent, and vulnerable state. They breathe as though the weight of the world lays on anyone's shoulder but their own. You smile and kiss their face gently before turning back around and somehow, an involuntary grin forms on your face. Just before you drift off to sleep, you feel an arm wrap around your waist and you know..."

You know..

What do I know?

I know that I feel safe with your arms wrapped around my waist.

I know I want to feel like what I feel everyday, for as long as possible.

I know I love you.

I know that you love me :)

I know that you mean more to me than you possibly know.

I know that you make me happy.

-----

So, it's 9.30pm now, and the one I love has left me after a whole day for a good guy night :)

Dinner was delicious. I am absolutely in love with apple pies and vanilla ice-cream. Nothing can possibly beat that!!!!!

Lovelove,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment