Thursday, July 29, 2010

I remember years ago,

someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love..

I want a cape, like this:
Something I can throw over a pair of leggings (with clothes on the upper part lah) and walk around!!! Anyway, this particular one is coming out in September and I hope hope HOPE it won't be too pricey cause it will be one of the first thing I'm getting when I go back to the UK.

I am getting a little obsessed with anything Vampire-y. I kinda wanna be really pale and walk around with retractable fangs *big grin* he he. No lahz kidding. But I am getting quite warm with the idea of having vampires in our world. Like, I don't think I'd mind too much. Maybe I'll want to be a Vampire too. It would be the best time about now (when I've lost a little more weight) then yes :D

Anyway, that is rubbish talk.

Spent a part of the morning with Becky and Angel talking and it was good! :) and lunch with Shim & Vivian, Diana and Sophia which was simply scrumptious! I love Indian food sooooooo much. It is always filling and satisfying and never too expensive ^_^ And then we (excluding Sophia) went to buy tickets to watch Salt tomorrow. :)

As some may know, I'm trying to shed some weight at the moment. And yes, I'm doing it the healthy way so that means proper meals and decent exercise. So far I've lost about 3 kilos so I'm quite ^_^. I'm targeting at about 48 kilos so I have about 7 more kilos to lose zzzz. But yes, I shall persevere :)

I love food too much. It is about the best thing in the world.

love,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment