Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sometimes love comes around,

and it knocks you down.

Today, while chatting with Max he tells me that I'm awesome and that I should feel awesome and be proud of who I am. *sniff* HE makes me feel invincible lah! how like that. I don't deserve him :')

Anyway, headed down to Miri with the parents today and I have a spankin' new passport. My picture is hideous as fuck cause I totally forgot it was photo day yesterday and didn't even bother brushing my hair or do anything so like yes. And I'm stuck with the bloody photo in my passport for the next 5 years. Till I'm 24 years old. Woopdeedoo. -.-

Also, I had a dentist appointment and I'm going back next Saturday to get one of my impacted wisdom tooth out. Exciting. After reading Elaine's experience with it, I am quite terrified about it. I'm making my mom hold my hand while the dude does the surgery.

Gurrrrghhhhhhh Shahbandar tomorrow again if weather permits! I went yesterday and I was so light headed/almost blacked out after every freakin' incline. And I also felt the need to puke my guts out cause I had a roti prata and yam ice cream 30 minutes before. (I am sooooo smart yey). So tomorrow, I shan't eat 30 minutes before and yeah. Hopefully I won't be so kampung. I feel so bad for Shim and Viv for having to go with me. Ha ha

I MISS MAX :(

Love
Amelia.

p/s I LOVE YAM ICE CREAM IT IS MY UTMOST FAVOURITE FLAVOUR FOR ICE CREAM IN THE WHOLE WORLD. !!!!!!

p/p/s Second fav flavour is vanilla. I *heart* vanilla!!!! yummehz

No comments:

Post a Comment