Friday, July 23, 2010

I knew I loved him

This post was inspired by PinkPau's post.

I knew I loved him when (and in no chronological order):

1) We both fell asleep one afternoon before dinner, and we had awoken and found a big pool of drool (mine!) on his shirt and he didn't mind.

2) He pulled me into a hug after I threw a big fit complete with shouting, tears and about-to-walk-out-of-the-room act.

3) we had to walk away in separate directions from each other in the airport in Heathrow, and he holds me and tells me it's going to be alright.

4) ,amidst all his impatience he finds a way, patient enough to take all my crap and all my flaws, my complaining and my imperfections. He finds a way to accept my apology time after time for being a complete bitch.

5) I gave him the choice to break up with me. And instead of the break up, like every other boy in my life did, he chose to stay. He chose to take my hands and look at me in the eye and tell me that he loves me and that he wants to be with me. That's when I really really knew how much I had fallen in love with him, and that I wanted to try this LDR no matter how much I knew it was going to hurt.

I miss you and I love you baby ♥
Happy 8th Months.

Yours,
Amelia.

1 comment: