Monday, August 30, 2010

Into my world.

I've been waking up to the worst tummy crams for the past few days now. Like, I wake up early (6/7am) and start writhing in pain for an hour or two. It is very unlucky and not pleasant at all. I've tried a bunch of things, medicine, hot chocolate, a hot bottle against my tummy but nothing seems to be working :( My lady friend isn't even here yet, and I don't think it's coming anytime soon. Soooo, bleh.

I hate being awoken up so early, I used to be an early bird but not so any more. I rather sleep till 8.30 or 9am which is fine. But at 6 or 7am?! Eurgh, such a waste of time.

I've been having a lot of thoughts to myself (nothing weird about that.) and then I read a friend's blog and maybe that's a sign. I don't know.

I've posted this before, but I'm gonna post it up again because I think it is the truth and it is lovely.
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing." - Anais Nin
It is sad how it is a truth. No one just stops loving a person, they stop because over time, there's just holes and tears that can't seem to be fixed because nobody (not even you yourself) bothers to stop and repair it. The heart grows weary and tired and there's no one who cares enough to perk it up. Slow and steadily the heart withers away, and it's a sad thing but what can we do? You can't make a sound with just one hand; it takes two to tango. You need two people in a relationship who is willing to make it work, and that is the hard part getting co-operation from two different parties. It is tough work. Nobody is gonna get no where with just themselves.

Yeah, too early for all this emotional crap.

Maybe I really just need to sit and chill the fuck out.

(Or maybe I need you to tell me you love me and that everything is going to be just fine. Cause honestly, I don't know what to think anymore.)

xx,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment