Friday, August 6, 2010

Mindump

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
but that's alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
but that's alright because I love the way you lie.
Eminem ft Rihanna - Love the way you lie.

I don't like the way it hurts. I don't. I don't. I don't. And I know you don't do it on purpose. But I still can't just ignore what I feel and now I'm angry.

I have so much on my mind I think I'm gonna blow up. I don't know how to type it out, I don't know how to say it out. It's all in my mind, running round and round constantly and the only way I know how to react is to be angry and sullen and hot tempered :( :(

I need someone who is willing to be patient to listen, I need a friend.

It's times like this when I am sad that I am the person I am and the social mess that I am. I don't need a lot of people. But when I do, the ones that I need most are not here. What do I do? What do I do? :( :( :(

Set up a formspring @ http://www.formspring.me/pinkedgloss. I answer questions to keep my mind off shit. So fire away please?

Love,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment