Thursday, September 9, 2010

I want to be your PYT.

I want to type down about what happened last night. But I won't. Because I hope it never happens again and I don't wish to remember it every time I come snooping in my blog's archive. I guess I'll just have to let it rot away slowly from my memory.

Today has been mediocre. I am going to spend the next two days doing absolutely nothing. I am so tired and my head is pounding and all I want to do is sleep. But, sometimes it's too warm to fall asleep so that really gets on my nerves.

I also need to pack. Oh~ How I wish I was starting first year again so I can get all excited about packing and everything and going away but no. I'm going back the 3rd time round (well, I came back for christmas before) and like, I really do not care to pack. zzz Too lazy. Maybe I'll do it Saturday night.

I think I'll spend some time watching my dvds that I never got to watch.

My head is pounding and my dog won't eat his food so my mom is screaming and oh my god I want to smash my head against something.

xx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment