Saturday, September 11, 2010

Love can make up for a lot.

QOTD:
No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater. The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that’s the key. It’s like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.
— “This Lullaby” By Sarah Dessen
SOTD:


Katy Perry - Thinking of You. 


You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter, like a hard candy with a surprise center..

-------------------------------

Last day in Brunei! Been packing last night and it surprises me to say that I have just as much shit as I had when I had to pack for my first year. I think my one and only luggage is overweight like a mutha and it's not even filled with everything yet T^T. Hopefully SIA will be forgiving enough since I am a student and stuff. Hehe

I've officially eaten everything I have wanted to eat since I got back! The last thing on my list was buttermilk prawns and I had a plate of those yesterday so hoorah! (^_^) I wanna look for some nice ramen and roti prata in Singapore and maybe some frog legs porridge and mmm.. dimsum plz??? I love dimsum sooooooo much nobody will ever understand my obsession. Like, I can literally eat it every day, along side kolo mee.

But enough food talks! When I get my ass back to Aberdeen I need to start working hard to lose at least 18 pounds by June 2011. My goals this academic year will be:
  • Lose 18 - 20 pounds
  • Study diligently and go to all my lectures and actually read up on shit
  • Get a job
  • Join some societies somehow and go to them -.- 
  • Keep in contact with people
These are a few that I can think of the moment. I need to make a shopping list too in order to jumpstart my life (lol, i don't know wtf that is supposed to mean also) but I'll do that eventually in a notepad ......

My dad is worried upside down about the weight of my luggage. Honestly, I am too T^T

xx
Amelia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment