Tuesday, November 9, 2010

If I got you.

Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go, let it go.
Iridescent by Linkin Park
So right, I don't know why I am still procrastinating. I should have started on my Accountability (do not ask me what sort of subject this is) Essay like, 3 hours ago but no, I am sitting down listening to Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson on repeat and fuming about the fact that Blackberry (RIM) is coming out with a new Bold. The Bold 9780. That's right. 1 digit different from my model. Mine's a Bold 9700 btw. The 9780 comes with a 5mp camera, the new os6 but apart from that, it's basically the same phone. It even looks the same. So annoyed that I've only had my phone for a little over 1 month and a bloody new version suddenly pops up. Not cool RIM, not cool.

Also the weather has suddenly taken the turn for the worst. The winds are so mega strong they actually throw me back a little and I suddenly find much difficulty in walking forward. Yup, even someone who is nearly 60kgs. That's how strong the wind is. Also, it is freezing. So so so cold it is insane.

Anyway,  I have grown fat yet again (meaning, I have gained all the weight I lost back home in Brunei and more) and therefore I will need to control on my food portions and like, not EAT. Fuckin' annoying all these weight gain. I want to EAT and not gain anything! Eating good food makes me happy. Cooking makes me happy. FOOD MAKES ME HAPPY PERIOD. It's not like i'm on some emotional eating thang or anything, it's just that i really do enjoy food so much. I enjoy all the flavours and crunchiness, sogginess, whatever. I love it. I love how the combination of different things can produce such a flavour, delectable so yummy. SO ANNOYING THAT I CAN'T JUST EAT AND ENJOY MYSELF.

eurgh.

xx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment