Friday, December 10, 2010

Karma is a bitch.

The one biggest thing I regret in 2010 was allowing myself to move into this flat with the flatmate. It is the biggest biggest thing that I have ever did wrong. So many people told me to not do it, don't move in with her they said but did I listen? No, my stubbornness got me to where I am now. Depressed and unhappy in my own flat. I am not happy here. There are so many factors. I really do feel like committing suicide in this flat sometimes. Hanging myself from the room light or something, suffocating, burning the place down withe me in it, whatever. I hate this place. I HATE IT.

The worst part is, I can't do anything about it. I can't move out. I can't do anything. Fuck written contracts. Fuck bitchy agencies with their stupid regulations. Fuck everything.

I want to cry.

xx
Amelia.

2 comments:

  1. sorry about your flatmate.
    btw thought you two got along well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :( Things change, shit happens.

    ReplyDelete