Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Double Trouble

You’re all geniuses, and you’re all beautiful. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, live peace, and breathe peace, and you’ll get it as soon as you like. — John Lennon
In the past 15 minutes I have hit my knee against the table about 6 times? I'm bound to get a nasty bruise right smack in the middle of the knee. I'm not used to working on a desk yet! :p he he

Anyway, I absolutely love spontaneity. It gives me a rush, excitement, and Alli is the main core of spontaneity :) Yesterday, we bought tickets (both air and trains) for our Easter break. 2 weeks in Italy baby! And we did this all over skype! Amazing. I am tres tres tres excited because we will be visiting 8 cities: Milan, Verona, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Pisa, Siena and last but not least Rome! I cannot wait for Easter holidays to come any sooner! Granted we still need to look for hotels/hostels/b&bs to stay throughout the trip, but we can deal with that after the exams are done and over with!  I hope the weather will be good (I checked, it'll be cardi weather!! 15degrees to 19degrees) and everything works out according to plan. Train tickets are being mailed out to us as I type and we've got our air tickets already. HEHE :)

Revision hasn't been going particularly well, mainly because I haven't got the heart to study yet. It's retarded, I'll sit and start and lose interest so fast it's amazing. Why do I always find something else to do other than revise?! I must though if I'm looking to pass all my courses :( I hate you statistics. I hate you business finance and I definitely with all my heart and soul ABHOR you business law. Grr.

Well, wish me luck and motivation!

xx
Amelia

2 comments:

  1. Not heading to the Vatican?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the vatican is in the centre of Rome (or so that's what I read) so it won't be hard to miss :P I hope.

    ReplyDelete