Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Foreign language

You will only be hurt a finite number of times during your life. You have an infinite number of ways to deal with it.” - I wrote this for you. (I love this site SO much) 
Hi! Been having a bunch of pictures up lately so I suppose it's time for a wordy post yes? My mom left on Saturday the 8th and it was a sad goodbye, lots of tears were shed at the airport and after leaving the airport. I can't wait for June to come and I'll be back home in Brunei. Anyway, she's reached Brunei safe and sound and that's really all I could ask for.

On the same day, I also moved out of the evil house. I'm so grateful to Allisan and Diana for helping me move, it wasn't easy granted I only had 1.5hours to sleep that day so I was pretty much brain dead. These two wonderful girls packed and organized all my stuff (and I have a LOT of stuff) and then helped me carry and move them. They are really really the most lovely girls you will meet. I know people who have said that they would help out on that day but the day comes and I don't hear anything from them.. so I'm really grateful for people like Alli and Diana. We basically packed and moved from 10am to about 3pm in the afternoon and after that they stayed in and helped me unpack the million of boxes and sorted out my new room. Ahhhh! They were so lovely! and we hadn't eaten at all during that whole time!

It's day 4 of me being in this new house and it has been lovely. For one, I have a nice comfortable desk that I can sit at and type this and do work and two, the bed is great! and the room is warm and it's HUGE. I couldn't ask for a better room and house to live in! The girls (Jhenath being one of them and the other being Rachel. There's another girl, Lindsey but she's not back yet) are lovely and it's such a good environment here! I'm glad this came as soon as it did. I am so thankful.

I've got exams in a week! 3 days, 4 subjects and then a weekend in London with the loveliest Allisan! Something to look forward to!!! It'll be a good getaway!

I'm doing a weekly weight-in on Tuesday's and today my weight in is at 57.4kgs! Which is 0.8kgs from the last time I checked my weight last Friday! I'm happy, as long as it's lesser than the week before, I don't care by how much I'm glad :D I think according to the lousy BMI scales, I am basically overweight now?!!! I don't know. If I'm not I think I'm borderlining it anyway lol.

xx
Amelia!



No comments:

Post a Comment