Monday, January 3, 2011

Rocketeer

I must learn to love the fool in me the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries
Theodore Isaac Rubin
 Oh, and another thing. I'll blog more frequently and with pictures. First picture on my blog 2011,
would be one with my and my lovely mother in front of the Castle Doune, Scotland.

I've had a lovely time with my mom, touring Marrakesh and sitting on horse drawn carriages. I've had a lovely time sitting in buses and planes and trains with her, although she does fall asleep quite quickly once we're on a moving vehicle. I've had a lovely time staying up in bed late at night, talking and talking till one of us falls asleep. I've had a lovely time looking over and seeing my mom sitting right across me playing her iPhone. I've had a lovely time knowing my mom is right here with me. I think as I've grown, I've definitely gotten more closer to my mom and I am so lucky that I have. I have friends who aren't that close to their parents and I feel so awful. We should totally appreciate them, love them, tolerate them (I'm learning) and just get to know them. They've got plenty of stories and you start to realize that you're so much alike as them it's uncanny. I am going to miss my mom so much when she goes back home to Brunei. It'll be back to facetiming and lots of homesickness.

The lovely Alli was supposed to be back today! but Alas!!!! Unfortunate things happens. She's now stuck in India, which basically sucks :( we were gonna go to Glasgow tomorrow for a 2day 1night shopping trip with my mom. Diana is coming along tho, so that'll be fun. It was supposed to be the 4 of us, but at least she is safe and nothing bad happened to her so thank God in that.

Can't wait for Glasgow, gonna look for some CNY clothes! It's in 1 months time!! Amazing how time flies, right?

xx
Amelia.

ps. As of today, my weight is 57.7kgs. But weight loss programme hasn't started yet but I was 59.8kgs about 2 days back. Yay? :p 

1 comment:

  1. lol, weight loss programme?
    good luck with that and resolutions.

    now most times i hear Glasgow I'll think about the Glasgow comma sacle :P

    ReplyDelete