Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who do you think you are?

ALOHA! So, first exam of the year in 4 hours! I can comfortably say that the CAPM (Capital Asset Pricing Model) describes the relationship between risk and return. The formula makes use of Beta which is used to calculate the systematic (non diversifable) risk of an investment and it can be calculated by Cov (Rx,Ry)/ Var (Rx)

HAH! I hope that question comes out. Anyhoos, I suppose Finance isn't all that bad? I'm just really bad with the theory :( and remembering things. HORRIBLE MEMORY FTW.

Whatsapp is out with a new version for all you BB users out there! The emoticons are so super super kawaii (HAHA) and I am abusing it atm and sending so many bo liao msgs out to people who are not responding. *sadface* but yeah.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

Mwah
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment