Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blackbirds singing in the dead of night

Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
All your life, you were always waiting for this moment to arise.

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see.
All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free.

I've been introduced to this song not very long ago, don't know why I never bothered looking up the lyrics. So little but so good.

Anyways, I'm back! Yup, a whole week too late but I'm back in Aberdeen, in Uni, on this blog. It's been a good 3 weeks up and about. Learnt so much, had such a good time, ate so much good food, got so much sunshine...  Ahh... I'd love to talk about Italy and everything but it'll take too long and I'm not in the position for too much typing and photo uploading and stuff so forgive me. I'll do it eventually. Hah! Once a procrastinator, forever a procrastinator.

I'd like to mention how important body language is.

Just that. And I don't think you have any right to judge me especially since you don't even know my name. And I don't like the look of your face when you are trying to peek into my room.

I have a whole trunkful overfilled with clothes, unpacked luggage, and a floor that needs vacuuming. Oh, and bed sheets in baby pink and blue with a baby pink bunny on it. I'm proud of my room. It's comfy and it's me.

Pfft.

x,
AMELIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment