Saturday, April 30, 2011

Be happy.

"I was, but then I realized that I was holding onto something that didn't exist anymore. That the person I missed didn't exist anymore. People change. The things we like and dislike change. And we wish they wouldn't all day long, but that never works."

Hello, haven't blogged for long enough. Didn't even get to blog on my birthday, well world, I am now a 20 year old, still a little unsatisfied with life and still trying to figure what I want to be in this world but so far so good, I've had a good turning 20 day and a good start to my 20 yr old life. 












My birthday this year has been amazing. Right from the very start (12am) till the end of the day (12am), I was in the company of people that I truly love and regardless of not being completely prepared I had an amazing time. I have magnificent friends and I am so thankful for all of them :)










And a small party for the day after, also filled with so much fun :)  I just had a really good time turning 20 and I'm so so so happy about it. I don't have any more to say about it really, just grateful, happy and  :) hehe

Wishes for my 20 yr old self.
- Develop my character and lose the temper. Or learn to control my temper lar.
- Just basically try and be more mature.
- Be more sociable
- Lose weight so that by the time I'm 21, I'll have a good figure !! :)
- Get through this year with as little sorrow as I can possibly can.
- Not have a boyfriend, and if I do, make sure he's worth it and he's worth my time.

Basically.

Lots of love to everyone who bothered to wish me/presents/phonecalls/ hugs/ kisses/ messages and everything.

!!!

x
AMELIA

No comments:

Post a Comment