Sunday, May 22, 2011

Failure.


What is this? You ask. This is a picture of failure. I am not one who cares much for failure. Didn't do well for exams? Meh~ Didn't pass my driving theory test the first time round? Meh~ But this. This, failed 'swiss roll' really stabbed me in the heart. I'm so disappointed with myself. What did I do wrong? I didn't use a tray big enough, my cream wasn't right, too much jam ... Argh.

I will keep trying till I get it right. I wanna make it for my mom who I know loves swiss rolls. I won't try again today because I should be revising for my exams. But, next week, next next week. I will try it again. Maybe a different recipe. Maybe instead of fresh cream, I'll make it with buttercream. Maybe I'll buy a bigger pan. Damnit. I will buy a bigger pan. Even if I only have £30 for this two weeks to survive. I do not like this feeling right now.

But at the mean time, I can't do anything. I will drink my tea and read my papers. After all, I'm not going for a swiss roll competition tomorrow.

xx
Amelia.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment