Thursday, May 12, 2011

What good would living do me?

I don't know why I do this to myself? I reminisce too much, I can't get people out of my head. Good times, bad times, they're all the same. Good times make me feel sad cause I miss them and bad times makes me feel sad cause I can't believe it happened. I need to stop thinking so much and focus on the present. Forget the past, there is a reason it past. So much on my mind and it doesn't help, reading my old tumblr post, from one boy to another, they all have their own sections. It's nice to read them again and remember how I felt back then but it's sad to know that I was so in love back then, and it didn't last. I was happy, and so full of love and they never lasted. Everything happens for a reason, I know that. I know I'm young, I'm only 20 with so much ahead but I just want to find that someone who will appreciate my love, someone I can type about and when I re-read what I typed 20 years from now I can smile knowing it's about the same guy I'm with. I just want to be with someone I love and who loves me back, through my bad days, my good days, my crazy days, my hungry days. I want to be with a guy who won't make me question my feelings, question my actions. I want to be me when I'm with him and be happy being me. I know he's out there somewhere and I am looking forward to meeting him. To love and be loved in return, has got to be one of the nicest feeling in the world, I'm sure.

xx
Amelia.

p/s Yes, super emo, excuse me. Best friend just round the corner. DAMN HORMONES T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment