Friday, June 17, 2011

Do you mean it?

I do, when I say I am freaking out about my exam results. I don't want to have to go back in August to do some re-sits. I don't want to leave Brunei early and go back to the Deen where I will be homeless. I don't want to tell my parents I need to fly back early especially since I've bought my return tickets already ..

And I studied harder this year than I did last year!!! I actually stressed my head out studying this time round. I really hope that yields some results. Argh T^T

Also, did my first shahbandar trip since coming home with Angel. Totally black-outed on the 5th hill. Like properly fainted. It was embarassing. Had to lie on dirt. (gross) -_-" Going to the doctors tomorrow. Probably low blood pressure or something silly like that. Not the first time either.

BODY Y SO YOUNG Y SO MANY PROBLEMZ? BODY Y U NO COPERATE W/ WEIGHTLOSS PLANZ??????

zzzz
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment