Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nostalgia.

You think it's easy for me? To be saying no to all these wonderful food? To be denying myself the rights to all those kolo mee, ABCs, Cucurs, popcorn, ice-cream... It's not. It's horrible. I'm hungry and tired and faint and I just want to gorge on fried chicken and fried mee hoon and yam fritters and drink teh'c ping all day long, no, not kurang manis even. I just want to eat and eat and eat and eat. OMG you have no idea how difficult it is to be me right now. Okay, not the worst. But it's difficult enough. The weight isn't coming off easy at all, I've been so proper with what I've been eating. Mind you-- I eat all 3 meals a day. I never skip a meal. What I do is have like tiny shitty portions that don't do nothing to fill you up. I drink so much water.. ice lemon tea KOSONG...... it really does suck.

So don't give me attitude when I tell I can't join you on a specific meal, or whatever okay because TRUST ME I don't want to say no either. I have to, in order to lose the fucking weight.

ARGH.

Amelia.

p/s You can do it. Only 6 more fucking kilos to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment