Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Refreshing.


It's been a year since my hair and my eyebrows have been the same colour. So much has happened within that year. It's amazing! I'm getting used to my dark hair again. It's funny, I've always had dark till a year ago but somehow it feels like I haven't seen myself in a long time. I like it. I'm quite sakai about it tbh haha must be pissing my parents out about it as well. Not that they are complaining. My dad loves the dark hair. 

It's refreshing. I think I'll keep it for a while. :) 

I've yet to try red hair! need to find a good dye for that. Hmm. 

xx
Amelia. 

p/s yes, I've been neglecting the blog. I've been so busy. T^T hahahah ,soon soon soon!!!!! Also, got into Pottermore! My Pottermore name is MoonStoneRook82! hehehhe 

No comments:

Post a Comment